Thursday 6 October 2011

Pt. Ajoy Chakrabarti-Indian Classical Vocals.

Pt. Ajoy Chakrabarty is one of the most talented and versatile singer of India. He is very good in semi classical as well.I remember one incident,he had come to perform in Goa Kala Academy in the Sangeet Sammelan.I was working for music dept. of Kala Academy.While taking them to the airport I was with them in the car.He started singing some light music it was sounding very soothing.I would never forget that moment. I had many opportunities to listen to him at different cities.Always great time I had and enjoyed his music very much. Ajoy ji is now regarded as an authentic and leading exponent of the Patiala Gharana.Listen to his music.
Vedang Dharashive.
It is fortunate for the world that the Indian classical music has been preserved by the musicians of the generation, the beautiful science and art of creating balance in nature through music. Such a precious discipline of Vedic science, the complete science of life. The powerful melodies and rhythms of nature to purify the atmosphere, there by neutralizing negative trends and tendencies in the environment and promoting the orderly evolution of life. . It is an eternal music of nature.Music by Vedang Dharashive-Indian Classical Music-Places performed- India-USA-Canada-Mexico-Brazil-England.
Check out my music as well.....






No comments:

Post a Comment